Contact & Connect
View Desktop Site
Mathew Blades in The Morning
Best Of The Web
Music & More
The Trend - Fashion & More
The Workout - Health & Fitness
If You've Won A Prize
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow Us On Instagram
Be In The MIX Fan Club
Work With Us
Now Playing on MIX 96.9
Today's Best Music Mix
to listen on
20 Crazy Superstitions People Actually Believe Are True
These aren't true! Right?
1. If you ever dare stare at a dog while it poops you will get a pimple on your eye.
2. If a groom sees the bride or the dress before the wedding they are doomed.
3. Donât let anyone sweep your feet or youâll forever be single.
4. When dogs howl it usually means a death is near.
5. If you scratch your itchy palm, money wonât come your way.
6. Donât place your bag on the floor or youâll run out of money.
7. If you cut a babyâs fingernails before their first birthday, the child will have impaired eyesight.
8. Go outside with your luggage on New Yearâs and youâll basically travel the world.
9. A child must receive a token gift (bolo) when they are baptized or they will fart a lot.
10. If an owl visits you at home that means there is someone trying to do you harm.
11. Never have a pair of scissors pointing in your direction or at others, it will lead you down a road of disaster.
12. Donât point at a rainbow or youâll get a pimple on your nose.
13. Donât drop the tortilla or youâll have the in-laws pay you an unpleasant visit.
14. Stepping on a grave will summon the spirit and it will haunt you.
15. Donât have the foot of your bed point toward the door or youâll welcome in death.
16. Make sure you tell someone about your nightmares or they will come true.
17. If your ear is buzzing, oooh, somebody is talking smack about you.
18. If you smile at a baby you better touch it or youâll make the baby sick.
19. Beware of Tuesday the 13th not Friday the 13th.
20. If you step with your left foot first when you get out of bed, youâll have a very unlucky day.
MIX 96.9 Photos
Disney at Night 2015
MIX 96.9 Photos
Disneyland 2015 with Mathew Blades