Contact & Connect
Tap to Call
View Desktop Site
Best Of The Web
Music & More
If You've Won A Prize
Win A Trip To The iHeartRadio Summer Pool Party
Like Us On Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow Us On Vine
Be In The MIX Fan Club
Work with Us
Now Playing on MIX 96.9
Let Her Go
Today's Best Music Mix
to listen on
14 Surprising Things You Can Do With Coffee Grounds
We officially LOVE coffee!
Coffee can do just more than wake you up! Here's what you didn't know you could do with coffee grounds!
1. Plants love coffee! You can use your old coffee grounds as mulch for plants.
2. Ants hate coffee! You can also sprinkle coffee grounds around ant mounds to deter them.
3. Cats and Coffee don't mix! Keep the neighbors cats out of your garden by sprinkling coffee grounds around any plants theyâre attracted to!
4. Carrots and coffee DO mix! Mix their seeds with dried coffee grounds.
5. Make cleaning your fireplace easier by sprinkling dampened used coffee grounds in the fireplace before cleaning!
6. Make a sepia dye with old coffee grounds by soaking them in hot water. Use the dye for fabrics, paper, or even Easter Eggs!
7. New car smell! Make an air freshener for your car out of old coffee grounds by cutting the leg off of an old pair of nylon stockings!
8. Deodorize your fridge by sprinkling used coffee grounds inside
9. Bye Cellulite! Mix an egg white with the dayâs used coffee grounds, warm it up in the microwave, and then spread the gooey concoction on your problem areas!
10. Exfoliating with coffee grounds can help stimulate blood flow!
11. Rinsing hair in coffee to rejuvenate their color!
12. Cheap facelift! Mix a quarter cup of coffee grounds with one egg white, and then spread the mixture over your face!
13. Tan!! Add a cup of water to your old coffee grounds and boil them. Once it is cool, rub it all over your body!
14. Snail repellent! Use old coffee grounds to poison or remove them from areas!
MIX 96.9 Photos
18 Weeks Preggo!!
MIX 96.9 Photos
BEST AFTER SCHOOL SNACK!!